In November, Intellect SEEC joined 1000+ senior underwriting leaders from top tier carriers to redefine the future of underwriting at Underwriting Innovation USA. During the event, Laila Beane, CCO and Head of Consulting, presented a session focusing on AI in underwriting.
Revisit Laila’s session to learn how innovative underwriting solutions and automation in insurance underwriting are reshaping commercial insurance underwriting. She discusses how an AI-powered, data-first approach in underwriting can lead the way to a faster, better and more profitable portfolio. Discover how to:
- Improve data quality; perform appetite matching upfront; and ensure higher bind rates in the desired portfolio
- Leverage cognitive intake training to contextually classify and extract from broker submitted bundles (all formats) with information hierarchies across documents kept intact
- Validate key risk elements and enrich with additional exposures through triangulation from thousands of external data sources
- Use Ai powered rating recommendations or follow an alternate straight-through process for decline or quote
- Consistently focus underwriters to only review complex or edge cases and supercharge the underwriter’s toolkit to tackle combined ratios and proactively steer portfolio